Friday, October 23, 2009

Missing!

I feel so out of the loop having missed group last week. The baby ended up having a double ear infection complicated by a sinus infection (or vice versa). As the week went on, more and more children were missing from my classroom. I had seven missing on Thursday and I started running fever. Now my voice is missing...well here I have a voice! I can say anything I want with my keyboard. The boys keep asking if my voice is fixed yet. It is so hard not being able to communicate with them like I usually do. However, I have found that I'm talking a lot more to God (and myself) and doing a better job of listening. Perhaps this is one of those things He is working together for good. I'm listening more and talking less...it's gotta be a God thing.
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment